The Boarding Co retail team are equipment nutters.
Managed and run by an Australian who is a fulltime resident and worked in the surf/snow industry in Japan for 24 years.
The Boarding Co inventory represents the cutting edge of
- outer wear envirnmentally made boasting higher water proofability and breathability than 3L Gortex
- 1st and 2nd layer technical wear.
- helmets, goggles, gloves, beanies, bandanners etc
- splitboard equipment and spare parts
- directional and powder specific snowboards
- custom made and top end powder skis
- backpacks,board bags, ski bags
- backcountry equipment
- custom made Japanese Wetsuits
Work it live it is what we do.
A Japanese level of service with a western insight.
Retail purchases are delivered to anywhere in Japan overnite.
Overseas deliveries are also possible see our [lll]http://theboardingco.com/shipping-english.php[llll]Shipping[l] section.
The Boarding Co Rental & Outlet shop carries a comprehensive range of ski and snowboard rental equipment. Beginner kids to veterans.
Standard and Premium Skis - Volkl , Head , K2 , Amplid
Touring Skis - Amplid , Line , K2 , G3 , Volkl
Ski Boots - Head , Dalbello ,
Snowboards - Jones , Prior, Burton , Lib Tech , Nidecker , Hakupow (Hakuba Original) ,Good . (All snowboard rentals are fitted with NOW bindings)
Split Boards - Jones , Prior , G3 , Lib Tech , Venture .(all splitboards are fitted with Spark R&D Tesla bindings )
Snowboard Boots - Head, Burton
All online bookings are guaranteed.
Customers are chaperonned , professionally fitted, and returned to their accomodation.
Upon completion of your rental duration our staff pick up your equipment from your accomodation.
Take advantage of our early bird and online booking incentives.